Monday, February 9, 2015

Winter moisture

This is a recap what worked for my skin this winter.
I suffer severe dry skin and have to apply
product often to keep moisturize 

Burt's Bee's lip balm is all natural, gives a hint of color that is appropriate for work. It prevents from your lips getting chapped. If your lips are severely chapped go for the Carmex.

Burt's bee serum does keeps your face glowing. The active ingredient is royal jelly along with licorice. Licorice evens out your skin tone. The results last with daily use.

Julep essential cuticle oil is conveniently packaged in a roller ball. It smells of lavender and it rolls on to give the perfect amount on your cuticle. I love this stuff in the winter.





The Body Shop's cocoa butter has been my all time favorite. Your skin feels butter smooth. 
The Burt's Bees body butter makes my skin feel soft and the smell of the cranberry pomegranate is of true to scent. The tart of cranberries you can almost taste.
BBW Madegascar vanilla is an earthy vanilla. This doesn't moisturize me well but it's scent is fantastic and lasts long.

These products kept my skin through the winter what are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment