Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fyrinnae Arcane magic glitterboi


Fyrinnae makes an arcane magic eyeshadow line that changes colors in different lighting. I love it because it is so unique from any other makeup eyeshadows I have ever seen and best of all they are inexpensive. I have once worn one of the shadows to work and the girls were amazed that it changes colors. I apply a small amount of pixie epoxy and let it dry. This will allow the glitter shadows to stick on the lid well and appear foiled. Once blended I go back with my finger /flat side of brush to tap on the shadow for it to pop. 



pictured above under white light the shadow is the glitter pops in tuorquoise to blues
in between both lights

pictured above is under natural light its purple

on the left is white light, the right is natural lighting both applied with pixie epoxy

These shadows are camera shy so you can not see the amazing of it until you see it in person but what more is there to think about go buy them


No comments:

Post a Comment