Monday, October 12, 2015

OPI Infinite Shine Review


I have been on the search for the perfect gel top coat. OPI brush is thick enough where a few strokes covers the entire nail. You will need two coats. The first coat was dull in the second one gave this pretty gloss shine. The gloss is sparkling in natural light but indoor light the shine was not impressive. I do like that it dries fast. It is thin in consistency of formula. Overall, I am not entirely impressed with top coat I will keep it in my stash because if I ever wanted a fast manicure this will do. For a no light formula this is pretty good. Now let's see how it stands up to all the chores I have to do. Do you have a holy grail top coat?
I would give this a 6.3 out of 10

Julep DeAnn x Morgan Taylor It's My Party x OPI Infinite Shine 

No comments:

Post a Comment